Added features to a car always attract an average Indian. They want as much in a car as possible with less to spend. Sunroof has always been a feature that Indians have wanted in a car but the generic preconceived notion was that for you to buy the car with a sunroof, you have to spend a lot. However, the myth has been broken with a lot of companies and one can easily find the cheapest SUVs without actually looking to go searching for it.
List of the cars
Following is the list of the cheapest SUVs in India with the concerned feature.
- WR-V from Honda – It is the cheapest sports utility vehicle in the market which can be bought at a price as low as 9.12 lacs rupees. The car is sold by Honda that installs the sunroof on the trims on the top. Also, you have the option to go for a petrol or a diesel variant. For the diesel option, you will have a maximum power of 100 BHP and a torque of 200 N-m with an engine capacity of 1.5 liters. For the petrol variant, it is 90BHP, 110 N-m, and 1.2 liters respectively.
- EcoSport from Ford – Straight out from the trustable brand, Ford EcoSport can be brought by shedding 11.37 lacs from the pocket. Moreover, you have three options to choose from. You could for 1.5 liters variant with either diesel or petrol or if you are looking for a turbo engine, they have 1 liters in the petrol variant. This, too, has a sunroof that functions electrically and the additional features in Ford EcoSport automatically attract the buyers towards the car.
- Creta from Hyundai – Hyundai possesses the authority when it comes to selling the SUV at a cheaper price. The most bought car in its competition is the Hyundai Creta for which the buyers have to spend 13.47 lakhs. Loaded with brilliant features and convenient seats and a performance that is highly desirable, the car is surely one of the finest when it comes to sports utility vehicles. People can choose from two variants. One of them is a diesel engine with a capacity of 1.4 liters whereas the other one is a petrol with 1.6 liters.
- XUV500 from Mahindra – When it comes to power and providing a class to an SUV, nothing can beat this product from Mahindra. You would need to reduce 15.48 lacs from your account to buy this car. Speaking of power, both the diesel as well as petrol variant has an engine of 2.2 liters with the power produced rated at 153 BHP and 140 BHP respectively. However, the feature of the sunroof is only available in the former.
- Endeavour from Ford – In terms of size, this wins the race alongside the price tag too. When you shed 30.57 lacs, you get a solid diesel engine with a capacity to choose from i.e. 3.2 liters or 2.2 liters.
Thus, there are a number of cars to choose from based on your needs.